Available classes: June 17th & July 15th (Saturday)
9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.
June 19th & July 17th (Monday)
2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Texas License to Carry Class is a 6 hour course. Lone Star Guns, Gallery, and Gear is the place to get your training for your
Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sunday 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Phone: 817 599 9275
Copyright © 2011 Lone Star Guns Gallery & Gear. All Rights Reserved.
Two Ways to Apply with Texas DPS
LICENSE TO CARRY
Let us sell your gun for you!
We offer Consignment for a 90 day agreement. No charge if your gun does not sell. We take a 20% fee when sold.
Save the trouble of calls and listings. Just hand it to us, and let us take care of the work!
Call for more details.
Due to volume, we cannot reserve your LTC sign-up without payment. Thank you.
- Written test, 50 questions multiple choice and true/false
- Range test, 50 rounds shot from 3, 7 and 15 yards.
- 50 rounds of ammunition (may be purchased during class)
- Ear protection - range can provide (earplugs are extra)
- Rental of Semi Auto Pistol or Revolver $9.00
Fee paid to Texas DPS
- Age 21-59• New applicant $140.00
- Age 60+ and honorably discharged veterans: Half price
No Refund on LTC Sign Up - Reschedule Only
20% Down/ 90 Days to Pay
*New guns and Liberty Safes Only